Thursday, March 20, 2008

My initial idea

After giving it some thought, I like the idea of taking the role of Iraqis (just everyday civilians). The concept I've then come up with for an event is that of a public execution (either a firing squad, beheading, or hanging...all of which would obviously be more stylized since we don't have the resources to make it completely realistic), in which people would just be standing around watching, like it's some form of entertainment. I envision setting up cameras on tripods (as well as having some people filming with handheld cameras) and then having people cheering and such. I don't know where it would happen, most likely in a very public area such as in front of the Mountain Lair. That's all I've got thus far.

Let me know what the rest of you think. I don't even know if any of you want to venture in this direction, but such are the woes of working in a group.

Also, we should probably just start commenting on each others blogs instead of making a hundred different blogs. Just to make it easier.

1 comment:

Liz said...

This sounds pretty good. It'd be great if the crowd at the execution was really large (like if we recruited a bunch of people to help out). That might make it more noticeable to the public, giving us more of a reaction to film, write about, etc.